World’s Largest One-day Leadership Conference - May 10, 2019
Leadercast is the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, broadcast LIVE from Atlanta and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world on May 10, 2019. This year marks the nineteenth year of the annual leadership conference and the seventh year that the Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the event at First Baptist Church Cleveland, located at 1275 Stuart Road.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Leading Healthy Teams.” What does it mean to lead a healthy team? How can you be empowered in your own leadership? What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader? In 2019, the Leadercast Live stage will bring together experts in leadership and organizational health who will answer these questions and help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
- Companies with ideals of improving people’s lives at the center of all they do outperform others by 400%.
- More than 70% of people consider an organization’s environmental and/or social impact when deciding where to work.
- Employees that feel they are working towards a good cause show increased productivity by up to 30%.
- People who are able to make a social or environmental impact on the job are more satisfied by a 2:1 ratio.
- Gayle King, CBS This Morning co-host and editor-at-large of the award-winning O, the Oprah Magazine.
- Patrick Lencioni, author and CEO of the Table Group, dedicated to helping improve teamwork and employee engagement.
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, holds a Ph.D. in communication pathology and a bachelor’s in logopaedics, specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology.
- Marcus Samuelson, acclaimed chef behind many restaurants worldwide. Crowned champion of television shows Top Chef Masters and Chopped All-Stars.
- Juliet Funt, CEO of a training and consulting firm that helps organizations, their leaders and their employees flip the norms of business in order to reclaim their creativity, productivity and engagement.
- Andy Stanley, a best-selling author, considered one of the most influential speakers in America
- Ginger Hardage, after an illustrious 25 years, recently retired as Senior VP of Culture and Communications at Southwest Airlines. Now, Ginger helps organizations harness the power of culture and brand identity.
- Craig Springer, influential pastor and leader oversees operations in more than 6,000 churches and 450 prisons throughout the country, and helps mobilize more than 50,000 volunteers and 350,000 participants in the U.S. and more than 1.5 million globally.
- Carla Harris, vice chairman, managing director and senior advisor at Morgan Stanley, responsible for increasing client connectivity and penetration to enhance revenue generation across the firm.
- Tripp Crosby, back as host of Leadercast® live, bringing laughter and energy to the stage.
For sponsorship information, call the Chamber office at 423-472-6587. To purchase a ticket or group tickets to Leadercast® Cleveland, visit www.clevelandchamber.com and refer to the May 10 calendar event.