BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for motivated candidates to work in a local distribution/ warehouse center in Cleveland. Candidates will be responsible to fill store orders in a safe, productive and accurate manner. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of all. Starting pay is $13.00 per hour. Immediate openings on day shifts. Shifts vary 8-10 hours and will work at least 4 days a week.
1st shift $13.00/hour. Hours are 8AM-630PM
3rd shift $14.00/hour. Hours are 8PM to 630AM.
- Operate equipment in a safe/efficient manner.
- Execute jobs duties established under standards
- Complete tasks/assignments according to warehouse methods
- Read orders or follow voice commands to get correct orders
- Pick and arrange orders correctly to be shipped safely to stores (to minimize damage)
- Wrap and deliver completed orders to shipping dock
- Comply with department, company, safety and attendance policies
- Perform essentials duties and functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical
- Must be 18
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
- Walk, stand. Bend, push/pull for minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
- Able to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Able to work in ambient or refrigerated environment for prolonged periods of time