Adecco Staffing has immediate long-term assignment at one of Cleveland's top manufacturing companies. All shifts available
Assist in the operation of production & packaging lines under the direction of Tech Ops and area supervision to produce and deliver required product in accordance with quality specifications and customer demand.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
- Accurately complete manufacturing orders meeting established quality and accuracy goals
- Work safely and establish safety as a top priority.
- Utilize all required PPE and demonstrate good housekeeping practice in work area
- Load/unload components onto packaging line
- Palletize finished goods per instruction
- Perform all tasks in accordance with parameters prescribed in work order / job specifications
- Assist in product changeover & equipment cleaning activities as instructed
- Actively participate in Tier I process sharing information to facilitate continuous improvement
Qualifications (Education, skills, experiences and personal characteristics necessary for success in this position):
High School Diploma/GED preferred, previous manufacturing experience preferred ability to work in a team environment, attentive to detail with good reading and math skills.