Office & Warehouse Associate
What does our full-time Associate (Data Entry/Order Builder) do? They inventory data entry into computer system, and select material handling equipment within the warehouse walls to move and shift products and build customer orders. Our Warehouse Associates (Data entry/Order Builder) are a key component in providing excellent service to our customers and in getting our variety of products in the hands of our consumers.
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Associate (Data Entry/Order Builder):
- Safety comes first. Follow warehouse inventory management procedure. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments which means striving for 100% adherence to the rules
- Office software: word\excel inventory data daily entry;
- Clean Team! Assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and other material handling equipment
- Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately and handled accurately
- Eligible for vacation and holiday pay (90 days probation, after that, 5 days paid vacation at first year, second year add 5 days more, then every year get one day additional);
- Opportunities for the world business travel and international trading show
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Qualify legally work in the United States.
- Ability to operate a computer, data entry.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English and to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Physical Qualifications:
- Ability to lift approximately up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate material handling equipment.
- Pay rate: Depends on the experience of the candidate but we start at $12/hr. little to no experience and up to $15/hr. for well qualified applicants